Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Day I Have Waited So Long For...

...finally arrived today. I have dreamed of Molly becoming a quilters cat but, apart from the odd run across 'em while you are working, she has paid no mind. Today, while I was working on the final edges of my Bears and I quilt to finish it, she settled down on it and watched me stitch the whole of the edge. When I looked up into her little face, she was watching the needle and cotton going in and out and getting drowsier by the minute. She obviously doesn't find it as fascinating as me but it's a start. I have really missed Amy, my old cat, who never missed a stitch. Here's hoping Molly will like her new hobby as much as Amy in years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished 'bears' quilt, Plum - I love those Autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete