Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snow Cat

As I took this picture of Molly this morning it was hard to believe that just a few minutes before, she was scared of the flakes falling from the sky with no reason she could fathom. She begged to go out to see for real so I put my coat on and went with her. Oh what fun I had with her as she skidded and chased snow flakes and snowballs in turn. I am now having a job to keep her in the warm and with the forecast of more to come I am just hoping it won't be so deep she will disappear as she is still so tiny but obviously fearless!! I love the snow too so the next few days promise lots of fun together. Bri can watch - not a snow purr-son.! OOhhh I just looked out of the window and it has started to snow again, where's Molly?....

1 comment:

  1. Jaffa and Chivers like the snow and snow balls too- their very favourite at the moment is to chase the fish in next doors pond thruogh the ice- I hope they don't go through it as it thaws! :o)

    ReplyDelete