Monday, December 14, 2009

A Sad Demise or Two

Now call us crazy, most people do, but to get upset about losing your thirty year old beloved vacuum is probably on the list of insane. But, I have to say our loyal old hoover junior has been just wonderful over the years and just the right size for me at four foot eleven oh all right, four foot ten. To replace it has been a nightmare; everything is just so heavy and tall. Eventually, I have had to compromise and say O.K. to a wind blowing panasonic it will do as, long as I remember to dust afterwards. It was making it's debut this morning, as Monday's is mucking out day for me and I was thinking maybe this isn't so bad, when tragedy struck.... Ralph got sucked up!!! Who is Ralph? Ralph is Molly's peanut, she picked him out of a whole bowlful of peanuts the day she arrived. She just popped out of the carrying basket Lynn (Team Rescue) had brought her in, she gave us all a kiss and headed straight for the peanut bowl and has been in love with Ralph ever since. How do I tell her? Perhaps get another one quick just like my vacuum - BUT replacements are never the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment