Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hickory Dickory Dock...

the cat ran up the clock.... Last night we were safely tucked up in bed with our books and cuppas when I thought I heard the keys on the hall table jingle. Or being this time of the year, I thought I'd watched one Christmas movie too many already and was hearing sleigh bells. No, when I came down this morning I found our new heart shaped pottery clock's delicate fingers mangled. Mistaken for one of those there bugs from Sunday I suppose. Now who do you think could have done it ? Yes you've guessed our ' dear Molly'. This week we reckon we have had at least a hundred pounds worth of damage from all our furry friends. I ask you are they worth it? To us they are... But let's hope this is the end of the carnage, before we have to file for bankruptcy. Now where's the glue and pliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment