Monday, October 20, 2008

What a Weekend !

This weekend I became an Optimistic Articulate Person I had no expectations of the day but I have to say I had the best Birthday and Weekend anyone could have wished for. It was hectic, fun and full of surprises and I was spoiled rotten by my lovely husband, family and friends, the time and love they all put into it made me feel so special that I did'nt have time to think which birthday I was celebrating let alone sulk or fill in the form for my free bus pass. I am a t'wearly but not a cauliflower. Translated, that is too early to use the bus pass before nine thirty because the bus drivers say 'you're too early', and the cauliflower is apparently the tight white perm you have to have to get on the bus with. I personally have no intention of behaving gracefully as I haven't up to now. I may wear plaid and get a purple hat though.

1 comment: