Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Rescuers


Not Walt Disney's Rescuers but the Hill's. Thanks to Julie for a saw and Hazel for cake decorating help we are now all set again. Needless to say I hope that I didn't need the saw for my cake, but after my first disaster who knows. We needed a saw to reinforce the shed where we have put up a tea time bell so we won't have to shout when tea is up and disturb everyone.It's much better than shouting, 'come and get it'. So remember girls you are welcome for a cuppa when the bell rings. Hazel I will check out the places you suggest and keep my fingers crossed, thanks.

Last, but definitely not least we would like to wish Kieran a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Thursday and hope he has a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. The tea bell - now THAT is a very good idea! Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete